On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:46:21 PM UTC-4, SH wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I try to develop an audio player and would like to have A-B repeat
> function. When a user click A button while playing, it memorise
> starting position and clicking B button, it will save ending position.
> So it repeat A to B points until the user clear repeat position.
> It is easy to go back to the starting position B but not easy for
> endping position B because there is not listener to track when it
> arrived to the marked point.
> I look forward to your idea.
> Thanks in advance.

It's been a couple months since I was working on something similar, but
your options would likely be something along the lines of either
piggybacking off of the progress bar updates (if possible) or using a
thread to poll the position of the player.  When either of those methods
indicates you are at or past your end point, seek to the desired start
point again.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a "play until" interface.