Thanks, Chris.

After researching, I implemented the function by myself using tracking
the repeat mode.

Thread repeatThread = new Thread(){
    public void run(){
           while (mediaPlayer!=null) {
                if (isRepeatMode() &&
mediaPlayer.getCurrentPosition()>=toPoint) {
                      mediaPlayer.seekTo(fromPoint);
                }

                //Code delaying 1second here...

           }
    }
}

I started this thread just after the mediaplayer prepared in the event
listener. I think that there is better way to do that, but it works
well.