that's an interesting question but I think you are posting to the wrong
list. This list is for developers and how to build apps, your question
seems more legal than technical.

I would consult with a lawyer. You will probably need to have your US
registered company sell apps. But, you need to ensure you are dealing with
taxes properly. I don't know how things work in Armenia but in Canada (i'm
from Canada) you would definitely have to pay income taxes on apps even if
you sell them through a US company (assuming the revenue actually gets to
you personally) and I'm pretty sure the IRS will want a cut too.

good luck and let us know how things go.