This seems to be a common problem .the first thing you can try - and this
works sometimes - when the tablet is shutdown hold the power button and
volume button together down when reboot and this will reset the tablet.
Next thing - call samsung they will give you a return label and you should
have the tablet back in about 10 days

Karl Pohl