Ok I wrote an application based off the SIM import tool located on
the
latest source for Android, its crude but it "should" work, i need
help
polishing it off and I would hope that it would make it into the main
tree in time for release.

THIS IS CODE EMBEDDED IN THE SOURCE NOT THE SDK.

I was wondering if there was a way to attach the files needed on here
so others can take a look and touch up/finish up the code?

The part I am having most trouble at is the actual "writing" to SIM
portion as the emulator doesn't have a "fake" SIM I can't actually
see
if the code works, but I think it does, although it is lacking so
data
check features (ie. check to see if the entry already exists on the
SIM card and copy or don't copy).

The export all feature seems to work fine with no force close, the
import one seems to force close for some reason...

Either way if someone is willing to help finish this thing off id be
happy to provide the code, and id love to see this in the next build.

Thanks,

Greg.