ok...................

While executing this code, list is appearing.....and while i click on
listitems, the called activity is not appearing....dat means,,nothing
inside OnItemClick is printing or displaying......

Also...from the result i am getting,,it is clear that onPostExecute()
method is invioking and only the item click portion is not working....

No force close or logcat errors are displaying.......while clicking on the
listview, nothing is happening,,,,the view remains the same....

My LogCat print inside onClick method outputs nothing......

I think now u undrstood my problem???