Please check the SDK of Android Framework if it support the Headset
Bluetooth class. Check for the UUID you are using to pair the headset with
Nexus. Each BT class profile has unique ID . If the UUID is not correct it
will not pair even if the SDK supports BT headset profile ,

Raunaque

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:17 AM, vijay Badawadagi <vijaybadawad...@gmail.com