Hi all,

Thank you!

I followed Vijay's reply to use Java reflection regarding Android
Bluetooth Profiles (A2DP and Headset) classes, I use SDK 15 (4.0.3),
which still keeps connect() methods hidden.

I also tried to follow Raunaque's advice, but no success with RFCOMM
socket although I used correct UUID (Service Discovery Failure
exception). I try again more attentive.

A solution for pairing I will look next is using bluez via DBus. I've
tried this approach on Linux from command-line d-bus utilities (http://
zitzlinux.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/connecting-bluetooth-devices-from-
command-line/) and got headset paired, I hope it can be done
programmatic in Android.

Best regards,
Alexei