Further discussion on how to modify Dalvik to support Java 7 belongs
someplace else, as it is off-topic for this list.

If you are planning on contributing to this work, try the
android-contrib Google Group.

If not, try the android-discuss Google Group.

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training... At Your Office: http://commonsware.com/training