Hello Friends,

For my Android tablet application I'm looking a customize keyboard,
customize in the sense I have many list view in my application and to
filter data in list I need keyboard with just 26 letter and 9 number,(list
will only have character or numbers)
I see many post where people are trying to develop entire keyboard, however
I'm looking for some solution where I can control keys of existing
keyboard.
I do not wants to enter in complexity of handling input methods or writing
some thing complex.
I see that in numeric keyboard it's possible to give keys which we wants to
show, is there any similar solution where I can just give list of keys I
wants to show,

appreciate any help