bad luck, I need solution I can write keyboard but I know it is not easy to
make it stable and that will kill my time,
any other solution  ?
any idea how ime handles different input type, I mean when we give input
type to number number key board appears and when I give input type to email
keyboard popup with having @ key. is there any way I can add custom input
type ?