I had very similar issue - ffmpeg caused crash of my app by signal 7
(SIGBUS) after decoding several hundreds of frames. It was not very device
specific - on some devices app crashed more often, on other less often.

It was very incomprehensible issue for me cause it could happen at any time
of video encoding/decoding and I couldn't find any conditions that causes
failures.
But I recompiled ffmpeg with `-malign-double` flag according to this useful
article:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2011/08/18/understanding-x86-vs-arm-memory-alignment-on-android/.

And it helped! So my full "configure" line is (of course not all of these
flags are useful for you):

> ./configure --target-os=linux --cross-prefix=arm-linux-androideabi-
> --disable-asm --arch=arm --cpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=${SYSROOT}
--enable-neon --disable-avdevice --enable-decoder=mjpeg
--enable-demuxer=mjpeg --enable-parser=mjpeg --enable-demuxer=image2
--enable-muxer=mp4  --prefix=build/armeabi-v7a --extra-cflags='-DANDROID
-I${NDK_ROOT}/sources/cxx-stl/system/include -mtune=cortex-a9 -mfpu=neon
-mfloat-abi=softfp' --extra-ldflags='-Wl,--fix-cortex-a8 -malign-double
-L../android-libs -Wl,-rpath-link,../android-libs'
--extra-cxxflags='-Wno-multichar -malign-double -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti'

Hope it'll help you.
Best regards,
Andrei Buneyeu.