Hi Peli,

the 'i18n-string'-project just contains a couple of res-folders:

/res
   /strings/
   /strings-de/
   /strings-fr/

The original project (which now lacks all String-resources) completely
fails to compile.

I'm doing this, because I want to host the 'i18n-string'-project on a
separate svn-location with public access, so people can easily
contribute new translations.

Copying in and out the res folder would lead to confusion and very
probably copy-paste errors. =(

Best Regards,
Nicolas