Hi,

Is there a way to find current activity(activity which is on focus to the
user) ?
One way is:
public List <http://developer.android.com/reference/java/util/List.html><
ActivityManager.RunningTaskInfo<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/ActivityManager.RunningTaskInfo.html>>

getRunningTasks (int maxNum)
but the Android documentation says not to use this in core logic.

Is there any other way where I can use 'finding out current activity' in
core logic ?

thanks.