Yes, it's called "GPU Emulation" in menus but final flag is
"hw.gpu.enabled=yes". What I did was I had a very simple OpenGL app which I
changed so that I used setEGLContextVersion(2) instead. And it seemed to
work ok.

Anyway. I never tested GLES20 properly just ran a few quick tests and
concluded "nice it seems to work". And can't do it right now either.