Dear All,

Using Mediaplayer (Api Demo) example, i was able to play a local video
file and also an video mp4 streamed over internet on my android
emulator using sdk in my development machine.

When i run an youtube video from browser running in an emulator, it
asks for to download flash player.

Is there any way to play youtube video using mediaplayer or any other
alternative methods in android.

In emulator session, is it possile to play youtube video.

Guys, help me in this. any reference or example of youtube video being
played in the emulator using sdk is available.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V