Thank you for your answer Justin. Please excuse my poor english
knowledments.

I want to use the examples to learn about Android programming. I have
installed the Samples for SDK of Android 4.1, 2.3.3 and 2.1.

As example, I have imported the"com.example.android.apis.Apidemos" of
Android 4.1, but, if I want to run it is not posible, because it has a lot
of errors. I don't know where is the problem; most of  examples that I have
importes have similar problems.

Do you know where can I find other sample programms?

TIA,

AUGUSTO