There is another save without parameters

public int save ()
Since: API Level
1<http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html#ApiLevels>

Saves the current matrix and clip onto a private stack. Subsequent calls to
translate,scale,rotate,skew,concat or clipRect,clipPath will all operate as
usual, but when the balancing call to restore() is made, those calls will
be forgotten, and the settings that existed before the save() will be
reinstated.
Returns

   - The value to pass to restoreToCount() to balance this save()

I think, multiplying by the inverse will work for my case pretty well.
Android itself is not that complicated system, but environment and
documentation leave much to be desired. The best documentation I've ever
read is Qt framework's documentation.