Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply but I don't want to use frustumM I want to use
orthoM. I want a 2D projection not 3D hence the -1 to +1. I have use
frustumM and it works ok, I can see the triangle. What is the negative
aspect ratio about? I don't understand that. It should really work like the
old glOrtho function but I guess it doesn't which is a shame.

Steve