Ah, yes, that seems to be along the lines of what I was looking for.  I was
able to change the Run Configurations so that it would ask me where I want
to run the app each time.  Works pretty well, but is there a way to pin
this to the toolbar?  Not to sound lazy or anything, but this is kinda
buried.