How does it go in Blade Runner?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the
shoulder of Orion."

In other words:

Google Checkout / Market / Play is weird and buggy.

Given enough time, you'll even see orders that are "Canceled by seller",
and your would-be customers will be emailing and asking why you keep doing
that.

You might also see "internal Market error" as the cause.

-- K