Hi,

Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

> using  System;using Android.App;using Android.Content;using
> Android.Runtime;using Android.Views;using Android.Widget;using
> Android.OS;using Android.Text;using Android.Views;using
> Android.Views.KeyEvent;using Android.Widget.EditText;using
> Android.App.Activity;using Android.OS.Bundle;using Android.Text.Util;using
> Android.Views.InputMethods.InputMethodManager;
>  namespace SiteZoeker
> {
>   [Activity(Label = "SiteZoeker", MainLauncher = true, Icon =
> "@drawable/icon")]
>       public class Activity1 : Activity
>       {
>               EditText mEdit;
>
>               protected override void OnCreate(Bundle bundle)
>               {
>                       base.OnCreate(bundle);
>
>                       // Set our view from the "main" layout resource
>                       SetContentView(Resource.Layout.Main);
>
>       mEdit=(EditText)FindViewById(Resource.Id.txtSitenummer);
>
>                       mEdit.SetOnKeyListener(EnterHit);
>
>               }
>
>     private View.SetOnKeyListener Enterhit = new View.SetOnKeyListener
>     {
>       public Boolean onKey(View v, int keyCode, KeyEvent Event)
>       {
>         if ((Event.KeyCode == Keycode.Enter))
>         {
>           mEdit.RequestFocus();
>           return true;
>         } else
>           return false;
>       }
>     };
>   }}

The red parts are the ones giving me the error:

Error 3 Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Error 4 The name 'EnterHit' does not exist in the current context
Error 5
'Android.Views.View.SetOnKeyListener(Android.Views.View.IOnKeyListener)'
is a 'method' but is used like a 'type'
Error 7 Invalid initializer member declarator
Error 2 } expected
Error 1 ; expected
Error 6
'Android.Views.View.SetOnKeyListener(Android.Views.View.IOnKeyListener)'
is a 'method' but is used like a 'type'

I use Visual Studio 2010 SP1 with Monodroid Eval installed.

br,
Eric