You'll have to tell us more about your build process.

Generally I simply stick them in libs/ or do something more elaborate
with custom rules.

I'm honestly not seeing what your problem is, and still not seeing why
you need a class loader, in my experience if you can do things
statically it's best to do them that way..

kris