Hi there,

i'm very new in android development and i am currently writing my first app.
i use current version of phonegap (cordova 1.7.0) and write the app in html
with jquery/jqery mobile (1.1.1).
my phone is a motorala defy+ with cm9 white rabbit installed.

so far the app works fine in an AVD but i'm havin some trouble deploying it
to the phone. when i connect the phone via usb, i can see it in the eclipse
android device chooser. it's beeing displayed as online and the android
version is also displayed with a green checkmark. but when i try to deploy
it just nothing happens. no logmessages, no action on the the phone, just
nothing...

...anybody had the same problems or any ideas???

regards,
steffen