See below:

On Monday, October 15, 2012 7:18:46 PM UTC+1, Bob S wrote:

> Hi, I posted a newbie question here, and it never showed up.  I guess it
> was moderated?
>
> If you don't have a forum for new users how are people supposed to adopt
> Android?  Did I just miss my post, or was it inappropriate?  Also now I
> can't find even a list of my own posts so that I can copy the text and
> paste it into an identical question on Stack Overflow.  Can you please tell
> me at least where to find that?

Click on the drop-down menu on the top right of your post and select "show
activity".  This will show all your recent posts. From this I got the
following link to your older post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!profile/android-developers/APn2wQdFlklT56G59LVThhAPUQB2jr_34clf54_Qni_ZA8KN9BuEyN-iyjtX7N9ppzO_dqpxTkuS/android-developers/zMqAWxrKjQo/8DBNYR51xaQJ