On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Bob S <bsabis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So is the fault ours or Google's?  Did my post actually appear?  I know it's
> there now in the archives, but there aren't any replies.  There are no
> replies to Russ Taylor's messages either from what I see.
>
> I guess what is happening is that these 'moderated' posts are eventually
> allowed, but by the time it happens nobody sees them.

Unless the policy has changed, only your first post is moderated. Unless
it is spam, everything is allowed, but the moderation is done once every
couple of days or so, which results in 50-100 new posts, most of them
with dumb or pointless questions. It easy for your post to get lost among
those. Once you are in, posts will show up almost immediately.