Hi,

I am working on wifi direct with network service discovery. Heres what I do
for that

For a Server(Device which first starts)

   1. Initialize and Start Wifi Direct
   2. Start a WifiDirect Group
   3. Register a Local Service and Start service discovery

For a client(All devices which starts after the first one)

   1. Initialize and Start wifi direct
   2. Check for Group owners, store details of group owner found
   3. If found Register local service and start service discovery
   4. When new device info is available via NSD, checks whether its the
   type of device expecting;add it to data structure
   5. For all devices in data structure identify wifi direct group owner
   and establish a connection with it

Things go wrong from here, after establishing a connection I am expecting a
call back to onConnectionInfo available; but it never happens on client
device.

If I am not starting NSD everything works fine. I am getting a callback to
onConnectionInfo available immediately after connecting with remote
device(GO).
I was following this tutorial
http://developer.android.com/training/connect-devices-wirelessly/nsd-wifi-direct.html

Whats going wrong here?