Hi,
I made it work! Just swapped steps 2 and 3 on server
So on server new order is

   1. Initialize and Start WiFi Direct
   2. Register a Local Service and Start Service Discovery
   3. Start a Wifi Direct Group

With old oder one thing I found was that the client was not getting any
notification regarding a successful connection once a connection is
established. But at the same time server receives notification that network
is formed. So I assume that once connection was made by server the server
may be passing some acknowledgement back to the client. With previous oder
server was blocked some how. I am not 100% sure about my inference. If you
think differently let me know.

Thanks