I am working on Android Project, to avoid duplication of files I am using
library project, but I have observed that "library project" is following
overriding concept, First it will check resources files in Main Project if
its not there then it will look in to library project.

for eg. My show splash screen code is in Library project so I have to
incude splash screen image into Library project as well as in Main Project.
I need to add resources for two time. because when I run that project I
want splash screen icons of my new project not of library project.

anyhow I can't publish library project but still I need to add resources
such as slash screens, icon, etc in library project otherwise it will give
an compile time error.

My all code is in Library project, so I need to provide all huge resources
to it and new Main project also contains such different huge resources
files. Its increasing my application size unnecessary.

Is there any way to avoid overriding resources files?

Can I share only common resources between projects? instead of all resource
files.

How I can share only resources across the projects ?