Thanks for reply, I got the direction but not getting how to achieve this,
as I am writing code like this in library project.

ImageView mImageView = new ImageView();
mImageView.setImageResources(R.drawable.splash_screen);

My all code is present in Library project, my Main project having only
string file. that contains project related values.

In this case how to write code for pass by parameters ?  any sample we will
relay helpful.

Thanks
Makrand