The constructive advice is justified. We all would like to help you,
but we don't know what your problem is:

Is your problem:
1) You don't know how to catch a touch event on the whole screen?
2) You don't know how to switch images?
3) You don't know how to display an image?
4) You don't know how to write an Android application?
5) You don't know anything about (Java) programming and just started?

Depending on what your true question is, the answer that may help you
may be quite different.

Peli
www.openintents.org