hi,

maybe you start with the onTouchEvent which each Activity has:

public boolean onTouchEvent(MotionEvent event) {...}

then you can get the Id of each button.

changing the way the button looks can be manipulated using
button.setBackground().

there you can add a resource (like a .png or a .9.png)

hope this helps you a little

greetings
darolla

ps: I am sorry that you got those stupid answers yet...