On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:39 PM, darrinps <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using Eclipse Indigo?

Yes.

> I tried doing that and the thing griped that it could find the test runner
> and no matter what I did it just wasn't happy.
>
> What I did was:
>
> 1) Create a project (an old one I want to add JUnit tests to actually)
> 2) Create a test project based on that
> 3) Created a sub directory inside of the main project called tests at the
> same level as the src, res, etc. directories.
> 4) Moved the files inside of the test project to that sub directory under
> the main project.
> 5) Right clicked on the test directory and selected Run which brought up a
> dialog to add the run type.
> 6) Selected Android JUnit tests
> 7) Saw an empty runnable drop down with no way to select anything.
> 8) Scoured the Internet for a fix
> 9) Tried to implement the suggestions (which didn't even seem to fit the
> situation but tried anyway)
> 10) Banged head against wall

AFAIK, all I did was:

1) Create a project
2) Create a test project based on that directly into tests/ of the
project from 1)

You are also welcome to examine the projects I linked to in order to
see how they are set up. Eclipse project files should be in each repo.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 4.4 Available!