Robert,

Thanks again for the feedback. I traced the logs from samsung with a simple
app to reproduce this behavior. Same thing, 6/7 minutes and it drops.
I posted the logs here: http://pastebin.com/FcPPbq3V
On line 3323 you can see ConnectivityService disconnecting. What I can't
understand is what's causing it. Line 3319 is suspicious as I don't have
tethering on, but other than that I can't really determine what causes
this. Should I open a bug for this?

Cheers

Gonçalo Oliveira