It looks perhaps useful because it has lightweight options which allow
you to prototype things quickly, but it's not really the same kind of
"killer" JQuery is.  JQuery is really nice because:
  - JQuery gives you (essentially) one way to do things, if you want
something else you get a plugin.
  - JQuery wins in part because of the more exotic features of
JavaScript: prototypical inheritance, duck typing, method chaining,
and specifiers just seem to reduce syntax and make things more
succinct in JavaScript.
  - An explicit goal of JQuery is to hide you from browser specific
configuration hell.  Android doesn't have (nearly as much of) this.

I'd say in general that Android apps (versus JavaScript apps) feel
closer to the older production style, where you write more code but
get to specify things more.  I don't think this library is bad, it
seems nice to prototype things with, but Android doesn't have the hell
that JS has to begin with: so I don't think it would "take over the
(Android) world" like JQuery with JS.

For example:

                aq.id(R.id.button).text("Click Me").clicked(this,
"buttonClicked");

While this is slightly slicker syntax, the code to do this wouldn't be
too bad to begin with.  By the way, that last method better not be
using reflection: JavaScript JITs can handle that, but I don't believe
that Android's does.  (I was going to look into it, but didn't really
have the time..)

kris