Hi,

Last November we announced the availability of MIT GSS-API and CyaSSL
embedded SSL libraries for Android NDK applications (previous post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/android-developers/_oxE0RpAShU).

 This project included a port of the MIT Kerberos libraries to Android as
well as the development of a Java (org.ietf.jgss) GSS-API interface to
those native libraries.

Have you tried the new GSS-API package for Android?  If so, we'd be
interested to hear your feedback and initial thoughts.  You can reach us
directly at i...@yassl.com or through the MIT krbdev mailing list.

Thanks,
Chris