Hey y'all

I need to use the maps API target and I really do like the
Intel-accelerated emulators. I have been using this hack to create a
system.img file with the maps api loaded:

http://38911bytes.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-use-google-maps-api-in-android.html

However with v21 of the sdk tools, this workaround seems to be broken.
I'm able to create the emulator, but it doesn't start. After saying
haxm enabled it sticks on a blank screen and doesn't proceed. Not even
an android splash screen.

Is anybody using the intel accelerated emulator with the maps api
loaded, with SDK 21? If so how did you get it working??

Thanks :)

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.