Ok, I was just wondering, as I once turned an app project into a library
project by simply checking the checkbox, kept the old package name for the
library and created a new app project with a different package.

I was just wondering if there was something I might have overlooked or some
bad side effect to just checking that box, though it seems to have worked
to date. ;)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM, RichardC <richard.crit...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> You could do that but you might end up with package name problems if you
> want to keep your existing package name for your old application (and a new
> package name for the 2nd application).
>
> So you will probable need to rename the package of the library and this
> will have some knock-on effects on your existing code.
>
> From John Merlino's posting I assumed he was new to Android library
> projects and tried to keep my suggestions to him as simple as possible.
>

> On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:05:34 PM UTC, Digipom wrote:
>>
>> Hi Lew,
>>
>> Do you kindly have any evidence or documentation to back up your claims?
>> I'm just curious. Why can't one just check the library checkbox?

>>> No.

>>> --
>>> Lew
>>>

>>  --