On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 02:32:57PM -0700, bob wrote:

> I tried intelliJ on Mac yesterday, and it *was* a hassle telling it where
> the JDK and Android SDK were.
>
> I'm not even sure how I got past that part.  A lot of fiddling and googling
> were involved.

I just downloaded it and got started with it---it seemed to find the JDK
was on its own, so I let it go with that.  As for the SDK, I just
selected ~/Android/android-sdk-macosx and it figured it out.  Guess I
got lucky (that, or it's not going to work right).

What I haven't figured out is how to

   A) get it to recognize the NDK
   B) get it to use ~/Android/workspace/OpenCV-2.4.1

If anyone can either help me with these or point me towards the
appropriate FM so I can RTFM, I'd appreciate it.  I did find some forum
pages saying it's not supported, but they were all over a year old,
so....

> Anyhow, it is working now, and the fonts are pretty nice on Mac.  I'd say I
> prefer them over Eclipse.

I saw a video on the UI designer, and it looks pretty nice....

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

           In light of DHS's recommendation to defend yourself
            against armed intruders with scissors, I'm giving
                 my deer rifle a new nickname: Scissors.

---
"Android Developers" group.