Hi all,

I'm becoming crazy with this one. I just published a game on Google Play
and the game uses the Google Play Games services.

Sign-in and leaderboards / achievements worked fined with the application
signed with the debug key, but since I built and
published my app using my release key, Google+ sign-on is impossible. I
always get the infamous error
*"E/SignInIntentService(25004): There is no linked app associated with this
client ID."*

I double- and triple-checked everything : my app is published, the package
name and SHA1 fingerprint are correct and match
what I extracted from the release APK, I unlinked and relinked the app in
the Google Play Console multiple times, but nothing
works.

Ideas, anyone ?

Thanks

---