I tried a similar aidl thing a week ago.

I hope you r binding to the service like bindService(*new*Intent(IRemoteService.
*class*.getName()),Conn, Context.*BIND_AUTO_CREATE*);

Going by the error it looks like you missed the intent filter tag for your
service...
i.e.
<intent-filter><action android:name=*"*oem.android.proj2.IRemoteService*"*
/> </intent-filter>

--
G . chandra mouli