Ok, the day arrived. The "Physical address" field is live in the developer
console.

Below the field you'll find this:

*Please provide a current, valid postal address where you may be contacted.
> If you offer apps or in-app items for sale, you are required to provide a
> postal address under our developer terms
> <https://play.google.com/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html> and
> consumer protection laws; failure to do so may result in the suspension of
> your account and/or sales of your apps. Please ensure that you keep these
> details up to date if they change. By providing your email or postal
> address information, you confirm that you consent to Google publicly
> displaying or disclosing that information in connection with your apps. *

"You are required to provide a postal address under our developer
terms...". Alright, the terms DON'T mention this nonsense at all! At least
in the Spanish version.

I think I'll put something there, not sure what... Time to start a
change.org petition or something like that?

El lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014 09:50:34 UTC-3, Jose_GD escribió:

> Ha, I've seen those "awesome" news too. Answering what I guess:
>
> 1. Email, because Google encourages users to use comments in Play Store
> alongside ratings and email to ask for support
> 2. Google will examine support inquires after users complaining of an
> unsatisfactory answer. If they think it was urgent, they will email the dev
> with this: "Hey, this was an urgent matter, please answer now to not risk a
> dev account cancellation"
>

> El viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014 10:14:36 UTC-3, Kostya Vasilyev
> escribió:
>>
>> But wait, there is more.
>>
>> New developer policy -- from September 25 -- has this (new):
>>
>> For paid Products or in-app transactions, you must respond to customer
>> support inquiries within three (3) business days, and within 24 hours to
>> any support or Product concerns stated to be urgent by Google.
>>
>> Does anyone know if:
>>
>> 1 - They mean Google Play comments or email?
>>
>> 2 - How will the developer know that a particular support request was
>> "stated to be urgent by Google"?
>>
>> -- K

>>> If this were Facebook Kostya, I would liked your post LOL
>>>
>>> I can't imagine people knocking on my door neither, this is ludicrous...

---
"Android Developers" group.