On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:47:08AM -0700, jtoolsdev wrote:
> I don't recall that last week it said "postal address".   It looks like
> they updated it and added more language to that section in Settings.  AND
> it mentions the address requirement that is in the "developer terms" so I
> clicked on that link and did search on address and that word is not even in
> the document which still mentions a 48 hour return period too.

Yeah, I tried to find the address requirements in there, too, and found
nothing even remotely related.  So I followed the requirement as stated,
for a valid postal address, since my home address does not meet that
requirement, and the post office won't start delivery unless I have a
NEW lease (I seem to recall it had to be less than either 3 weeks or
3 months old---I've lived here since 2007, so they won't set it up).
I'm constantly having to specify on online orders that my shipping
address is my home address, but my mailing address is my PO box.
Then, inevitably, some company will be stupid enough to use a shipping
method that uses the post office for final delivery, and ship it to
my home address, where they were clearly told that the post office does
not deliver to....  One did this about four times before I gave up on
them completely.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | DMR: So fsck was originally called

---
"Android Developers" group.