Ok, I give up....  All of the posts (StackOverflow, etc.) I've found that
tell me where Android Studio puts the apk file after a "Build Project" or
"rebuild project" point me to directories that don't exist on my Mac.

Where, after a successful project build in Android Studio, do I find the
unsigned apk (in this case, listViewTest.apk) to load onto my various
Android devices (cp to ~/Dropbox and side-load from each)?  This is
driving me nuts.....  It does build with no errors, and says the build
was completed.  But where is the apk file it generates?  One says it's
in app/build/outputs/apk/name.apk ... but app/build/outputs/apk doesn't
even exist, which makes it a bit difficult for the apk to be there.

Thanks,
   --jim

PS:  And I thought *EclipsE* was a major PITA (ok, it is, but....).

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/4-james-graham.html

---