On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:42:12PM -0700, Doug wrote:

> Since Studio just delegates to gradle for all of its build activity, you
> too should just use the gradle command line if you want a particular build
> artifact.

Ok, I have no problem with the command line at all (prefer it, actually),
but what's the command?  Btw, I'm on a Mac (OS X Lion), if I didn't
mention that earlier.

> After you run the assemble[Debug|Release] target, you can find
> the resulting APK by running the following command line on unix-y type
> machines:
>
> find . -name \*.apk

Which is basically the same as zsh's 'ls **/*.apk' (except on really huge
lists of files...'ls ~/**/*.apk' would fail for most users, so you'd then
need to use find).  Btw, depending on your system, the above may not work
as you'd expect...some require -print, too, and some will read the above
differently (e.g., zsh sees that as literally searching for a file named
"*.apk" ... so you'd use find . -name '*.apk' with zsh).  Just for what
it's worth, which isn't much.  :-)

Thanks,
   --jim

PS:  I solved it by going back to Eclipse (again).

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/4-james-graham.html

          "The iPad is a status symbol for yuppies. The Android
         is for people who actually want something that works."

---
"Android Developers" group.