Hi All,

We have published our application in Google Play using a developer console
account.  This is the official account for our application.

Later, when one of our developers integrating Google+ login has enabled
Google+ Login API in his own developer console account.  He registered our
application package by providing SHA1 (generated with our application's
signed key) in his account.  After the Google+ login feature implemented,
we have also published later versions to Google Play using our official
account only.

Now, we want to disable this Google+ login API for our application package
from his account and rather we want to enable this Google+ login API from
our official account by using the same SHA1(generated with our
application's signed key).  Is this possible?  If yes, please guide me on
how to do this and any existing users gets affected?

Thanks.

---
"Android Developers" group.