So Google Play has a huge amount of different apps and games and often I
see people waiting for localization of certain app or game because they
don't speak English. This makes me wondering - who doe the localization?
Search gives only tips for those who want to translate their app, but not
for those who would like to assist translating them. I work as a freelance
translator and want to help those people, who don't speak English by
translating apps and games and maybe even get paid for that. So does anyone
know how to?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/c09c0a62-7698-481c-a6b0-937a60e33f64%40googlegroups.com.