I was curious about the cost of translation as well, so I googled it. I
found this site (
http://www.icanlocalize.com/site/services/android-localization/) and their
prices -

0.09 USD / word for expert translation or 0.135 USD / word including review
of the app’s texts and description on the Android marketplace.

I have never used their services, so I have no idea if they are any good,
or if the price is fair.

I have done some translation work in other areas (German and French), and I
will say that given the short phrase used in an app, one can't just use
Google translate on the words. The context is critical to make a native
sounding translation. This is true for all translations, but especially for
the phrases in an app.

Anyway, I would go with the $0.135 price, unless you can find a native
speaker to help you out.

Good luck!

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEqej2PeskY%2BuoEgDZB94cD_kF9YNU7-GNyDGVmU8jBtqcERzQ%40mail.gmail.com.