I'd like to see someone create a solution like armadillo - i.e. a wrapper to
make apps available in the Android Market while using an external
DRM/payment solution. There is no word on when I will be able to publish
priced apps form my country, so that could be anywhere from 1 month to years
from now (well, probably not, but just to make a point). That's a bit of a
problem. I'll probably just publish my first app and then do some shameless
self promotion in it ;) instead of charging, see what happens with the
priced apps and then concentrate a bit on the iPhone development.

BR, Mads