You can't expand the size of the log.  You can however use "adb shell
dumpsys alarm" to see the current state of the alarm manager, which might
help.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.